The Sea life Centre has more than 30 displays which offer close encounters with a variety of marine life ranging from the humble shrimp up to sharks.
A giant tropical shark display with black-tipped reef sharks, brown sharks and many others. Also thousands of native marine creatures.
Visit The Lost City of Atlantis - last seen 11,000 years ago, the mythical Lost City of Atlantis is back with a fantastic feature exhibition.
Opens at Easter for the season
We'll add to these pages when we have the time.
Blackpool is the perfect base for touring the North West of England. Ideally you'd need two weeks with us to explore the area to its full potential
- The Lake District for some breathtaking scenery is only 1½ hours away
- Manchester for shopping only 1 hour away;
- Preston for shopping is only 30 minutes away;
- Liverpool Docks is only an hour away;
- Historic Chester only 1½ hours away
- Historic Lancaster Priory and Castle only an hour away;
- Fleetwood Docks and Market is only 45 minutes away by tram or a 15 minute car journey;
- Cleveleys for local shopping is popular - 10 minutes on the tram;
- Dozens of great golf courses within an hours drive in all directions (urm...apart from West).
T: 01253 290501
The food is excellent as are the bedrooms and the facilities. [View more comments]